Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

The Perfect Alpha for Sports Layouts - From The Pier

If you follow me at all, you know that I do tons of sports layouts - with two athletic sons, it's inevitable.  So I'm always looking for supplies that work well on those layouts.  And the letter tiles from Crate Paper's new line, The Pier, might be the best I've ever found. 

The size, the font, and the color all have a great feel for those sports pages.  Check out this soccer layout.


See what I mean?  I may need about a zillion packages of those letters - and it would be great if I could get some in black or charcoal for some different team colors.


This is one of my favorite sports layouts because it uses no sports themed products at all.  It makes it really different from the other soccer layouts I've done.






And even better, other than the base paper, all of the patterned paper came from my scrap file.

I'd love to see your ideas for using scraps and products for unintended themes.  Leave me a comment and/or link me up.

I'm home today to recover from graduation and hope I get motivated to play in my scrap room.  Hope you have a marvelous Monday!

2 comments:

  1. bold and perfect for sports layouts, yes!! my monday is coming to an end. . . :) enjoy yours, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great double pager Julie! And I love all the action photos.

    ReplyDelete