Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lily Bee Challenge

Lily Bee is sponsoring a challenge and the prize is a Gossamer Blue kit.  The challenge is looking for a summer themed layout using at least 50% Lily Bee Products.  I like Lily Bee a lot but have a hard time finding much in my local stores.  So I started by pulling all the Lily Bee papers and embellishments I had in my stash.  I had a pretty good selection of papers, but almost no embellishments.  So I picked a base paper and then cut other papers to create a custom look.

Since time at Lake Erie has meant summer to me since I was growing up, I knew I wanted to use that as my theme.  Here's what I ended up with.

The pieces I cut from Lily Bee paper seemd to bright against the orange and white background paper, so I added vellum circles.  Most of the stickers are Lily Bee, but I added Studio Calico stars and Freckled Fawn enamel dots.  And that heart in my title is from Fancy Pants. I don't know if its a winner, but this layout makes me smile when I remember time at the beach.

Have a super Sunday!  Hope you have a chance to scrap.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! And I was just at Lake Erie! We went to Cedar Point amusement park.

    ReplyDelete