Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

I'm Published!

I'm so excited!  For the first time ever, one of my layouts is published.  You can find it in the online magazine Life Paper Scrapbook on page 71.  Here's my layout.


I pulled this together using the June kits from Studio Calico.  Those kits included great twine and this was the first time I played with letting it just wander across the page.  I used little pieces of wood veneer, little stars, and brads (where I cut off the prongs) hold it in place.  It creates a really great look.
 

I loved these Heidi Swapp alphas and am still using them.  They create sch a unique look.  And the Elles Studio background paper was perfect!


Then it was just about adding little bits and pieces. This leaf was in my stash and was from freckled fawn.



2 comments:

  1. Cute layout and super congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved this page so much!
    (Thank you for sending in your project to LPS, we were honoured to publish it)

    ReplyDelete