Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Quick Soccer Layout

I haven't pulled together a soccer layout in at least a week.  And as much as I complain about all the soccer layouts I do, I must miss them.  When I saw the Sunday layout sketch at Studio Calico, I knew I wanted to try a soccer layout.  Here it is.

I love the contrast between the bright colors in the papers I chose (mostly from Studio Calico Collections or kit exclusives)  and the black and white photo.  And the coolest thing about this layout - see that strip of wood squares - I found it when I made a trip to the woodworking store with my husband.  I think I paid $2 for 3 feet and it is so fun to use non-scrapbooking things on a layout.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome layout! I love the bright colors, the clean design and the vertical title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I LOVE this!! I think it's my new favourite of yours, FANTASTIC design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love that you rotated the sketch design!! :)

    ReplyDelete