Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Swap!

I love stash swaps - its so much fun to get a box of goodies in the mail.  And its even more fun to swap your stash for things for a new friend.  So when it was time to sign up for the Studio Calico summer swap, I was so excited.  But I didn't know I'd hit the jackpot like this. 

Welobellie is a scrapper in Hawaii - how fun is that?  I now have a scrapping friend in Hawaii.  And she must be one of the most generous scrappers ever.  I got not one, but two big boxes filled with paper, embellishments, and alphas.  I got home from work at 10 last night and was overwhelmed by all the goodies she sent me.  I might need to reorganize my stash to make room!
I can't believe all the fun embellishments - even some of those hard to get feather wood veneers from Studio Calico

Tons of alphas, labels and other fun stuff.  I wish I could stay home and scrap today.

And a giant stack of patterned paper - including some of my favorites - that Studio Calico feather vellum, the red woodgrain from Yearbook, and papers from Front Row - I loved that color combination.

I am still working on a box (or maybe 2) of goodies for Welobellie, but hope to send them off tomorrow  I hope she likes them as much as I loved mine.

Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

  1. WOW that has been an amazing swap for you, have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh WOW!!!! that is super cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is one awesome stash you just received! Have fun playing with all your new goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete