Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Scraplift Sunday

Paper Issues posts a scraplift challenge every Sunday.  And last week's layout included my two favorite things - layers and a grid.  So you know I was in. 

This is the inspiration layout by Heather Joyce.  It is totally amazing  with all those bits and pieces.  


My version is simpler - I focused on a large layered photo block with a grid underneath. 

I started with my September Citrus Twist goodies and added from my stash.

I used my new favorite trick and trimmed from the top of the page so I kept the detail in the branding strip.  And I have to tell you - those arrows from Pink Paislee might be my new favorite thing. 

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I saw those arrows yesterday for the first time and instantly felt a need. Great layout. It's pretty, and you are awesome with layering. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout, Julie, love the colors and of course all the layers! :)

    ReplyDelete