Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Switching Kits

Currently I am subscribing to kits from Studio Calico and Citrus Twist kits (while I try to decide what to do about my SC sub.  Last month I mixed the kits together as a way to use them both.  But I actually ended up feeling overwhelmed by the choices and realized it wasn't a good way to evaluate the kits that worked for me.  So this month I used SC for two week and now I'm breaking out the September Citrus Twist kits. 

The papers in the Citrus Twist kits are beautiful so I went for lots of layers on my first kit - that way I got to use lots of pretty paper.  I did add a piece of woodgrain paper to serve as the base and a couple craps to the layout. 


My favorite part of the box this month was all the die cuts!  We got a partial pack of those fun triangles from Pinkfresh Studio, a package from Crate Paper Wonder, and a package from WRMK Wildflower.  And I had a package from Pink Paislee Cedar Lane in my box.  So I dumped them all into containers in the top of my Raskog to use with the kits.  I love the Pinkfresh Studio wood veneer and little cork arrows too.  I think I managed to use all my favorites on this layout

I can't wait to make something else with this kit.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout, Julie, always fun when you get to use your favorite bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete