Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Layering and Repeating with Alphas

Last week I read a post about layering (I think on the October Afternoon blog).  At the same time I was working on a layout using an old picture of my son (now 20).  I went a little crazy, especially with the tidbits and varrious ephemera packs I had sitting around. 



Then I got out my alphas and added my son's initial as a repeating element.  You will see the letter "S" over and over. 


 I even put his initials on one little tab.


This layout is a bit of departure from my normal style, but was lots of fun.  And I'm excited to think about a letter as a repeating element for other layouts in the future.

Hope everybody in Sandy's path stays safe.  I'm off to work through a rainy Monday.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment