Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Weekend Fun


[image]

I've become a huge fan of online crops and challenges.  They often make me think about my supplies differently and they can provide a jumpstart when I'm feeling stuck or lack motivation.  (Even though I know I'm happier if I find some creative time every day, sometimes its hard to get started.)  And now that the weather is getting chillier, I am happy to huddle under a blanket by the fire with a cup of tea and romance novel. 

So I was excited to see that My Scraps and More was having an online crop this weekend.  Check this out.

We have a number of activities with our kids this weekend, so I'm not sure if I will have much time to play along.  But I'll be getting as much time in as I can.

Hope to see you in the forums for the crop and hope you have a terrific Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment