Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Recipe Challenge and A Prize

I'm still working on the Trick or Treat Crop Challenges at My Scraps and More.  I put this layout together last night using just a few supplies for the challenge requiring both a picture of a pumpkin and the word "pumpkin" on a layout.


Here's what I used:

  1. From the October Afternoon Witch Hazel collection, 1 5 inch strip of Chamomille Oil patterned paper
  2. From the October Afternoon 9 To 5 collection, 1 5 inch strip of Girl Friday patterned paper
  3. From the Fancy Pants Good Life collection, 1 5 inch strip of Sweet patterned paper
  4. One 5 inch strip of Coredinations Vintage Collection Cardstock
  5. One package of Making Memories Halloween Embellishments (I have about half the package left)
  6. Amy Tangerine Corrugated Thickers
  7. One Sheet of Black Color Core Cardstock for matting photos
So here's the recipe challenge.  Put together a layout using no more than the following:
  1. For a 2 page layout, 4 5 inch strips of paper.  (Pick carefully - I used both the A and B sides of the Chamomille Oil patterned paper.  For a 1 page layout, use 2 5 inch strips of paper.  You can use cardstock or patterned paper.
  2. One package of Embellishments
  3. One sheet of cardstock for matting photos only
  4. Alphabet stickers - either one package or mix and match leftovers from packages you have already used.
 You cannot add any other products to your layout.


Post a link to your layout in the comments here and be a follower of my blog.  I will pick one entry for a $10 gift certificate at My Scraps and More, Two Peas or Studio Calico (winner's choice).   Deadline for entries is midnight November 3.  I will pick a winner by November 5th.

I can't wait to see what you do - I know I will be inspired.  Have a great Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a follower and will try and get a layout done in next few days using your great recipe.
    Barbara Greenberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome 2 page layout and fun recipe challenge Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe challenge, Julie! I will see if I can get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh great page and fun challenge Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete