Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Play Time and Family Time

With the end of the school year, moving my son from a dorm to an apartment and the St. Catharine Funfest, last week was really crazy.  I am still working on page planning and pulling paper for the next album I'm starting.  But page planning was making me a little crazy, so I took a break and put together these two layouts for Nicholas's sophomore album.  They are both from a weekend at my in-laws the summer before his sophomore year.


Studio Calico had a challenge where they were asking for 5 pictures on a page.  That inspired me to get 5 pictures on each page of each two page layout.


I used lots of MME from my stash.  The kraft paper is even the back side of paper from the Lost and Found collection.  To connect the layouts, I used a headline across the two layouts, common papers and embellishments, and common design elements. The embossed vellum, the kraft paper misted with the studio calico bubble mask, the wood frames, the baker's twine and the little canvas butterflies all help to connect the layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment