Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

I Want To Be A Princess



I haven't scrapped much at all lately - just can't seem to get it together.  But Thursday night, my husband brought in my almost done scrap table.  After I got organized (about midnight Friday), I couldn't wait to try it out.  So I made this using the My Scraps and More sketch blog's sketch 5.

It was a one page sketch but I stretched it into a two page layout.  I love the way it called for lots of bits and pieces.  If you look at my layout you can find October Afternoon, Creative Memories, Amy Tangerine, Crate Paper, Basic Grey, Dear Lizzy, Bella Blvd, Pink Paislee and bits from Studio Calico kits.  It's so much fun to mix different collections and manufacturers.




I'm meeting a friend I met on the two peas chat board at Archiver's tonight for a crop.  My husband calls it a blind scrappy date - I can't wait.  Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. such a cute layout! Thanks for playing with our sketch at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used the sketch for a 2 pager! Great layout and thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 pagers scare me! this is great though...love that you stretched a one page sketch! great job mixing and matching the different manu's too!

    ReplyDelete