Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Daily - Embellishments

I had big plans - I was going to go through my stash and pull embellishments for my DD - and only use those (or at least mostly).  But I've made several passes and can't seem to edit my choices effectively.  So instead I thought I'd share some things I have pulled that I plan to use - and then we'll see how well I edit

Wood veneer

 

Die Cuts

 

Stickers


Chipboard


Sequins


Shipping Tags


Flair



Miscellaneous Stuff







See - eclectic at best and way too much stuff.   And that's not everything I pulled.  But trying to edit is getting really frustrating and the goal is to complete the project, so I'm going to start and see where I end up.  Are you making a December Daily?  What are some of the embellishments you are thinking about using?


No comments:

Post a Comment