Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Peace

Its Sunday afternoon and I'm still playing.  The next thing that caught my eye was the challenge at Bird is the Word.  I've been wanting to play along with one of their challenges and the word this week was "PEACE."  I knew exactly what picture I wanted to use.

I was inspired by the SC layout of the week.  I just pulled product that caught my eye randomly from my stash.   Here's the layout I put together.


Are you playing?

Update: Also entered this at Creative Scrappers

13 comments:

  1. I agree -- the beach + morning = peace. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your layout! FOund it thru Stephanie Howell's blog!! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I soo agree, the beach gives me the most peaceful feelings!! i love your layout, the sketch is fabulous, love the mix of papers, and thanks so much for joining in at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the title and the pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great title block. I love this page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO,Thank you for joining us at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a beautiful photo! Love the little birds :)

    Thx for joining us at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your design and mix of pp...thanks for playing along at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally agree a early morning on the beach is so invigorating and peaceful!
    lovely layout!
    Thanks for playing along with us at BITW
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable page!
    tks for playing along with us at BITW
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your work!

    Thx for joining us at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete