Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Titles on Tags

I always end up with tons and tons of pictures for a soccer season - and I never can narrow it down to just one layout.  For Nicholas's sophomore album, I got it down to 5 layouts for the high school summer soccer program.

When I do those layouts, I try to use common papers and elements on all the layouts so that they look cohesive within the album.  For these layouts, I came up with the idea of putting the titles on tags for these five layouts.  I combined a tag shape and a triangle to cut them out of paper with a grid pattern using my cricut.  Then I dug up some old rub-on letters that had been my fathers to add the titles.  Because the rub-ons were so old, the lettering ended up with a distressed look.   


I love the way they turned out and can't wait to use them on my layouts.  I'm also thinking about all the other ways I could use the tags and letters (together or separately) in my albums. 

1 comment:

  1. Love these! Perfect papers, and these really are so versatile, great for cards, PL, regular scrapping, etc.

    ReplyDelete