Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ready To Go . . . . Again

Last weekend I actively participated in the NSD Crop -- 17 challenges over the course of the weekend.  It was a great experience -- it forced me to remember that every layout didn't need to take 3 days to complete, I tried things I wouldn't have tried otherwise, and I had lots of fun.  But at the end, I was totally sleep deprived and had a huge mess.

So I've spent a couple of days cleaning up my scrap space and catching up on my sleep (around work, fids, etc.).  I even cleaned out the expandable file on my work table where I keep my scraps.  So I'm ready to go again.  Here's what my work space looks like now - before I start.




Better that table doesn't stay that clean for long!

1 comment:

  1. Great space! Hey Julie! You're the winner of my Basic Grey blog hop! Please contact me at meganklauer@yahoo.com to claim your prize. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete