Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Stockings Were Hung. . . . .

I said I was going to post some of the layouts I've done at the NSD crops I've attended so far, and I will.  But today I want to share a layout I did Monday night.  I had looked at my pictures and pulled some paper on Sunday afternoon, but I didn't have even the beginning of an idea.  I was completely stuck!


So by Monday evening, I was totally frustrated. So I did what any stuck scrapbooker would do.  I went into the family room and watched The Voice.  Then my son got his ACT scores, he did very well so we had to celebrate, and finally around 11 I made it back to my scrap space.  By midnight I had this layout done.

 

It turned out to be one of my favorite layouts in a while.  I was dying to try washi tape and found this Christmas version buried with my paper ribbon, the design was different from anything I'd done in a while, and I used a bronze glimmer mist on the letters to add a little sparkle.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment