Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Winner!

Life is crazy here right now.  We visited my hometown, I got sick and then my son came home from college - with all the laundry!  But I wanted to pop in to announce the winner for the challenge I posted a couple of weeks ago.  Drumroll please....


And the winner is

Here is my take on the challenge! I never scrap pictures of nature alone. Thanks for the inspiration. I hope that I didn't post this twice...

http://www.studiocalico.com/galleries/170120-just-look-up


Nicole please send me an email at juliee181 at gmail dot com and let me know which gift card you want.

I loved looking at the layouts that were linked so watch for another challenge soon.  In the meantime I'm posting the August LOAW challenges at Studio Calico if you need some inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment