Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Wish I Was There

The Winter Craft and Hobby Association show (CHA) starts today an i wish I was there.  I've been watching all the sneaks and can't believe the great lines coming out.  (I hope my lottery ticket wins!)

Since I can't be there, I thought I'd share some of my favorite sneaks with you - these are line I know will find their way into my stash.

DIY by Crate Paper - I think this is my absolute favorite - look at the transparencies and other great embellishments!
DIY_Embellisments 2

Snippets by Studio Calico - love the colors, patterns and wood veneer


331367_SC_Snippets_CollectionPack_PKG_F-01

 331341-WOOD VENEER-01

Daily Flash  by October Afternoon - they are just starting to show sneaks but I love this one - especially the die cuts and alphas.

_DF Sneak Peek v2-01

Composition and Color by Websters Pages - This is an Allison Kreft design and gorgeous.  I love the colors and patterns, those little bags and nini folders - and think I need it all.

 Allisonpresentation (2)


Hipster by Basic Grey - I love the colors, the acetate alpha and the wood veneer is amazing!



 
Day To Day by Elles Studio - the collection has great patterned paper, colors and design elements.





 

 
by Theresa Collins - inspired by memories of her mom - I love the colors and those enamel dots




Screen shot 2013-01-10 at 8.57.29 AM
Screen shot 2013-01-10 at 9.05.22 AM
 Screen shot 2013-01-10 at 9.07.15 AM

Collectable by My Minds Eye - I love the way MME brings out different themes within a collection; it provides so many opportunities to mix and match product and create your own look.  And they have lots of new enamel dots colors (which are one of my big weaknesses.)
 IMG_1461

 IMG_1431




 IMG_1409

 MME Collectable-Unforgettable

Since I'm not there, I'm just going to keep checking things out online and building my giant wish list.  And I think I'll play along with the CHA events at 2Peas and Studio Calico.  Are you paying attention to all the great new releases?  What are your favorites?





2 comments:

  1. Good luck, I hope you win them all! I am enamoured with Ranger's new Distress Paints, I want every color! It would be nice if they opened up CHA to us peons! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the MME Collectable. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Everything looks so good! I want the new distress paint too! Have fun. I'm drooling... :)

    ReplyDelete