Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Failing Scissors

Last Week To Go Here To Win A Scrappy Shopping Spree!

In kindergarten, I failed scissors (and skipping).  That tells me two things - kindergarten has changed a lot over the years (now you would fail reading or math) and fussy cutting isn't going to be my best thing.  But once in a while I still try.

This easter layout relied on some simple "fussy cutting" to create the wide chevron border.  I know it's not perfect, but I still like the look. 

 
And the best thing about this layout is how simple it was.  After I combined the different patterned papers cut into circles with the chevron border, I needed almost no embellishments.  The flowers and chipboard animals had been in my stash forever!  And those Amy Tangerine transparent letters are adorable!

Hope you have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment