Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Back To School

 Go Here to win a $25 Shopping Spree


My Scraps and More is having a fun, school themed crop this weekend.  This layout is my first project and my submission for the math challenge. 


This is my first experiment with negative space.  Cutting a word into a tag shape that I incorporated into my title turned out to be an easy way to experiment.


 This layout was also an easy way to use up scraps.  I created clusters of Christmas shapes cut from scraps for my embellishments.




If you are scrapping this weekend and decide to try the My Scraps and More crop, sign up in the forum and go the the Classmates Needed thread.   Post telling them that "juliee" sent you and we will both be entered into a drawing for a prize.

Have a great Friday!






2 comments:

  1. Great way to incorporate a lot of pictures into a LO, and nice job done on the negative space in your tag! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joyous double layout! Loving the tags!

    ReplyDelete