Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Tomorrow is the Day!

I know it's a little silly, but I think you will understand - I get super excited for National Scrapbooking Day.  Some years, life gets in the way and I can barely squeeze in anytime for challenges - and I get totally bummed out.  But this year, I've mostly cleared the weekend (and my desk), so I am ready to go. 

I've been keeping a list of events so that I would have lots of challenges to keep me inspired and motivated this weekend.  Here are some of the places I will be playing (just in case you don't have your own list.)

PAPER ISSUES

 
Paper Issues is hosting challenges all day in their closed Facebook group - Paper Issues Friends and Fans.  Their challenges are always fun, the chatter on Facebook is hilarious and supportive and the giveaways are awesome.  If you aren't a member of the group, you can ask to join and they respond really quickly.

CITRUS TWIST KITS

Citrus Twist Kits offered weekly deals for the past several weeks as part of their NSD celebrations. Earlier this week, they hosted an instagram hop with their design team.  Each stop includes a challenge, but you don't have to enter the challenges to be entered in the drawing to win a gift certificate.
STUDIO CALICO
Studio Calico is also hosting challenges all day tomorrow.  Members of the Creative Team will be posting challenges in their member forum all day.  They also have an instagram giveaway scheduled for midday Saturday.  Finally, they have a free printable on their blog and are offering 30% off an order from the shop with the code SCNSD16.

HIP KIT CLUB

Hip Kit Club is hosting challenges Saturday and Sunday in their closed Facebook group (Hip Kit Club Member Forum).  They are also planning some games - I love their kits and exclusive products (I really want to subscribe) and am hoping to win some goodies.  They also mention "other surprises" and I am a total sucker for surprises.  This is another group you may want to join today.

CLIQUE KITS

Clique Kits is hosting two events - the first is a YouTube hop.



The You Tube Hop is on the Clique Kits channel and starts this morning (8 CDT).  It sounds like a great way to get inspired for the weekend.

Clique Kits is also hosting an NSD crop with challenges to keep you scrapping.

 
Clique Kits is offering challenges and prizes on Friday and Saturday.  (I really want to stay home and play this morning.)  If you are looking for their event, their Facebook Group is called "The Clique."

There are so many more places to participate in NSD events.  Manufacturers often have hops and/or giveaways too.  I'm reluctantly off to work, but will start my celebrations this evening.  If I've missed an NSD event that sound fun, please share in the comments.  I need all the inspiration I can get!

Have an amazing day!

5 comments:

  1. Cool. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you make. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Julie! I *think* I am going to play along with Shimelle and Studio Calico. I might also check in at Paper Issues because they are pretty chatty and friendly there :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://scrapbookandcardstodaymag.typepad.com/.a/6a0105349d6b3d970c01b8d1dd00fd970c-pi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Juliee! This is great!
    For those who do hybrid or digital lots of digital shops are having crops also.

    ReplyDelete