Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A New Start and An Old Favorite

Last week was the first week for my New Year's Resolution - and was a partial success.  I managed my diet most of the time, got to Curves once for a workout and to get weighed and measured, and got in a fair amount of time in my workspace to play with my "stuff."  This week I need to drink more water and get all three workouts in. 

While I was cleaning up my workspace, of course I found myself looking at layouts I'd finished in the past year.  This one is one of my favorites.



I love to mix papers from different collections.  Here I used a paper from Basic Grey's Max and Whiskers collection, a scrap from an older Basic Grey collection, paper from Creative Memories Rustic Collection and Core-dinations cardstock.  It was also one of my first attempts with ribbon and I love the chunky orange rickrack!




No comments:

Post a Comment