Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hook


Hook

Last weekend I posted my version of the Studio Calico March add-on named "Wendy."  Well, I had so much fun putting that kit together, that I couldn't resist trying again.  So this morning I pulled together my version of the "Hook" add-on.

It was just as much fun as putting together the last kit, and again, I liked my version just as much as the add-on that sold out in seconds at Studio Calico.

Here's the list of items included in the Studio Calico kit.

Embellishments:
Boy Crazy Enamel Dots (My Mind's Eye)
Bingo Chips Thickers (American Crafts)
Hey Boy Element Sticker (Basic Grey)
Hello Frame in Wood Veneer (Studio Calico)
Hey You Matchbook Alpha - Blue (Basic Grey)
Color Me Happy Woodgrain Washi Tape (Glitz)
Be Waiting 4x3 Stamp Set (Studio Calico + Hero Arts)
Patterned Paper:
Depression (Kesi Art)
Boy Crazy "Point The Way" Paper (My Mind's Eye)
Adventure (Echo Park)
Nollag (Kesi Art)
Marine Mini Dot (Crate)
Apricot Mini Dot (Pebbles)

Here's the kit I came up with --



And here's a list of the items I included:

Embellishments:
He Said/She Said Enamel Dots (Teresa Collins)(the Boy Crazy and Oliver Lost and Found sets worked well too)
Kraft Choose Happiness Tape (Glitz)
Wood Veneer Dots (from a trip to the woodworking store with my husband)
Wood Veneer Shipping Tag (The Container Store)
Turquoise Pennants (Elles Studio)
Flaky Woodgrain Thickers
Cream and Denim Mini Market Alpha (October Afternoon)
Stickers (Basic Grey/Knee Highs & Bow Ties)
Decorative Buttons (My Minds Eye/Collectable/Notable)
Flair (Paper Play Studio)
Patterned Paper: 
Heavenly Houndstooth Paper (MME/So Sophie/Pretty Girl - b side)
Tidewater (Studio Calico/Sundrifter)
Flynn (Studio Calico/Darling Dear)
Adventure (Echo Park/All About A Boy)
Star (Fancy Pants/Trendsetter)
Kick the Can (Basic Grey/Bow Ties)

I'd love to know what you think of my version.  Hope you're enjoying your Wednesday.


1 comment:

  1. I love the kit you came up with! The enamel dots are my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete