Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Red and Black

Sometimes it feels like I only do soccer pages for my sons' scrapbooks - and I'm sure you get tired of looking at them.  It has been such a big part of their life and my husband takes great soccer pictures, so I do tons of layouts. But I have a really difficult time finding different soccer and sports lines. And because I tend to do a group of layouts reflecting a season, I like to link them with similar papers and embellishments.

For this series, I put together simple layouts with no no soccer papers.  Instead I chose a general color scheme (red and black) to connect the layouts.  I made a series of title tags to link the pages.  And then, rather than worrying about connecting the entire series of layouts with consistent embellishments, I just tried to use up some odds and ends left over from different layouts.






1 comment:

  1. Well done on creating all these sports pages for your son! You should check out the Webster's Pages line, Game on, for some really lovely sporty paper and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete